it doesn't really look like much. i haven't made much progress it seems, but it's not a portable project so i think i'll work on this mostly on the weekends. right now, i'm obsessing about a blemish in the orange section where i knit one stitch using only one strand so i've got this loop hanging on the rev st st side. i'm contemplating ripping and redoing that section.
that's all. not very exciting.
UPDATE: i decided to frog everything through the orange bit to fix that loop that was driving me bonkers, only to notice that i had cast on 52 instead of 51 stitches for those sections, so i frogged some more. it's really for the best -- i would have bugged the shit out of me.